Injured on Vacation in Hawaiʻi?

This video features Wayne D. Parsons, a Medical Malpractice attorney based in Hawaii.

Honolulu Injury Attorney Offers Free Consultations

Video Transcript:

Rob Rosenthal:

What should you do if you're a tourist in Hawaii and you're injured in an accident? That's what we ask Hawaii attorney Wayne Parsons for this Ask the Lawyers Quick Question.

Wayne Parsons:

Obviously, you're on vacation, you're not home, you're not around your own doctors and hospitals and things like that. A lot of people just say, Oh, I'm gonna wait till I get back home to have a doctor look at this if it's relatively minor, but if it's relatively major, they are here and if they need surgeries, there are gonna be all sorts of issues that they have involving insurance. Can they fly back home? Can they go back home? What's gonna happen? What's your support mechanism here? And so I think it makes perfect sense to contact a lawyer, a personal injury lawyer, who does the type of case, handles this type of case that they have, whether it's in a motor vehicle or they were injured on a tour, they were in the ocean on a boat or snorkeling, but whatever it is, a lawyer will evaluate your case for nothing, we'll do it to find out if there's a case, and in the process of that we'll help them with their insurance and help them connect with their family and whatever other support mechanisms they need.

Disclaimer: This video is for informational purposes only. In some states, this video may be deemed Attorney Advertising. The choice of lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.

Legal Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Use of this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Information entered on this website is not confidential. This website has paid attorney advertising. Anyone choosing a lawyer must do their own independent research. By using this website, you agree to our additional Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.