See what makes Latti & Anderson LLP Different
Carolyn M. Latti is one of the highly regarded maritime Plaintiffs' attorneys on the East Coast.
Admiralty, Jones Act, Maritime Law
Carolyn Latti is a trial attorney and partner with the maritime law firm of Latti & Anderson LLP. Latti & Anderson LLP specializes in representing fishermen, lobstermen, merchant seamen, longshoremen and harbor workers in addition to passengers injured on boats, ferries and cruise ships as well as families who have lost loved ones because of an injury on the water. Carolyn is an established Boston maritime attorney with several years of successful experience. Their injury law practice also involves representing families in car accidents, hit and run accidents and personal injury claims.
Honors And Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Top Women 2016, 2017
- Super Lawyer 2017
- Super Lawyer 2016
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2015, #5, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Jury Verdicts 2011 #12, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Super Lawyer, Massachusetts Rising Star 2009
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2009, #5, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2007, #17, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2005, #29, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Ten Jury Verdicts 2001, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- One of Massachusetts’ Lawyers Weekly Lawyers of the Year, 2001
- Top Ten Jury Verdicts 1997, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
For the last 16 months, I have been a client with this firm and I have been satisified.. I choose this firm becuz I was referred to them from a friend. The staff are very professional, the attorney always gave me her undivided attention. They always returned my calls and kept me in loop of my case. They settled my case out of court for the max recovery.
Carolyn M. Latti
Boston Massachusetts 02109
Portland Maine 04101