Injured as a Tourist in Hawaiʻi?

This video features Wayne D. Parsons, a Medical Malpractice attorney based in Hawaii.

Honolulu Lawyer: Hire An Attorney Where the Injury Happened

Video Transcript:

Nancy Zambrano: 

If a tourist is injured because of someone else's negligence while they're in Hawaii, should they contact an attorney there, or wait until they get home? We asked Hawaii lawyer Wayne Parsons for an Ask The Lawyer's quick question.

Wayne Parsons: 

You can do either one. If they have a lawyer back home who they know and they trust and they could talk to, they can go and talk to that lawyer. That lawyer cannot represent them in Hawaii, that lawyer cannot settle their case for them, that lawyer will not understand all of the nuances of Hawaii law that may be very important to their case. So they can go home, talk to a lawyer and that lawyer... Ask that lawyer to find for them a good lawyer in Hawaii that he or she trusts.

Disclaimer: This video is for informational purposes only. In some states, this video may be deemed Attorney Advertising. The choice of lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.

Legal Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Use of this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Information entered on this website is not confidential. This website has paid attorney advertising. Anyone choosing a lawyer must do their own independent research. By using this website, you agree to our additional Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.