Places to Share Attorney Videos
Written by AskTheLawyers.com™
Attorney videos are becoming increasingly popular for law firms as consumers come to expect video content from businesses across the board. According to Hubspot, 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool, and 78% of people watch videos on the internet each week. These numbers alone highlight the need for attorneys and law firms to invest time and effort into video marketing.
However, one of the best parts of video marketing is its versatility. Videos perform well on many platforms, and the same video can be posted in multiple places for attorneys to get the most out of each one. In fact, 88% of businesses and individuals who engage in video marketing report satisfaction with their return on investment, according to Animoto.
Attorney videos can be shared in a myriad of places, including:
- Website landing page: The landing page of a law firm’s website is a great place to post a video introducing the firm, the attorneys, and the types of cases the law firm handles. Not only is this a fast and efficient way to let potential clients know they are in the right place, it can also give a law firm and their website a modern and up-to-date feel. This is also a great way to direct the wrong type of clients away from the firm, saving time and effort.
- FAQ page: Every law firm should have a Frequently Asked Questions page or “FAQ” page on their website dedicated to the questions that clients and potential clients ask more often than not. It’s also a good idea to include the answers to questions that clients should be asking. An FAQ page is a great place to upload a collection of short videos answering these frequently asked questions. This shows that the firm is proactive, knowledgeable, and connected to its clients.
- Resources page: It’s a good idea for each law firm to include a page on their website listing helpful resources specific to the clients in their practice area. Local nonprofits or support organizations could be listed here, in addition to any videos from attorneys in the firm that provide helpful information, explanations, or advice for people dealing with difficult situations relevant to the firm’s practice area.
- YouTube: Any of the videos that can be shared on the above pages and more can be hosted on YouTube. YouTube is one of the first places people go when looking for information, answers, and entertainment. Law firms with videos hosted on YouTube are more likely to come up in Google search results, and can attract attention from potential clients or people who know potential clients on YouTube itself. Additionally, professional networking, social media sites, and even website building software may allow users to copy and paste a YouTube link to share a video instead of uploading the actual file which takes up space and time.
- Social media: Videos are known for attracting attention and performing well on most social media sites. While articles, short-form posts, and images are also common types of content for social media, posting original videos can add a competitive yet professional edge to any social media account. The same videos that can be shared in the above scenarios can also be shared across social media platforms to attract attention, promote engagement, and garner inquiries or even referrals.
To learn more about video marketing for attorneys and law firms, reach out to AskTheLawyers™.