Attorney Kelli Byers Hooper | 888-558-1353 | Schedule Your Consult Today https://youtu.be/jZcf8q4YoXs Custody can be a tough issue for any family to navigate. That’s why it’s helpful and in many cases mandatory for disputes to go through child custody mediation. Kelli Byers Hooper is a family law attorney with KBH Law, Inc. in the Atlanta metro area. In this edition of Quick Questions, Hooper explains that in most of Georgia’s counties, mediation is a requirement. To learn more, contact the attorney directly by calling 888-558-1353 or by submitting a contact form on this page. Mediation is the process by which a third party intervenes in a legal dispute to find points of agreement and hel... […]
Contact Kelli Byers Hooper
Kelli Byers Hooper and KBH Law, Inc welcome your questions.
See what makes KBH Law, Inc Different
Ms. Hooper has the skills and experience necessary to help you resolve your conflicts and find solutions for your legal challenges efficiently and effectively. Widely regarded as a leader in her field, she regularly conducts lectures throughout her region on a variety of legal topics.
Kelli Byers Hooper Proudly Serves Clients In The Following Regions
Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody
She received her Bachelors' degree from the University of Denver and her Masters' degree from the University of California Los Angeles. She received her law from Cumberland School of Law and served as the legal clerk for the Alabama Department of Public Health, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and another prominent law firm while attending law school. She was admitted to practice law in 2007.
Serving clients throughout Fayette, Coweta, Henry, and Fulton counties and all of the surrounding communities, Ms. Hooper has achieved notable success representing her clients with their legal matters involving family law, business law, and estate planning. Through this success, she has helped establish her law firm as the trusted source for many across the region who seek compassionate counsel and dedicated, personalized attention to their needs.
For assistance with cases involving divorce, child support, alimony, or other family law issue, contact attorney Kelli Hooper today by calling 888-558-1353. You can also use the "Contact" button above.
- US District Northern Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Diversity Committee (Member)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Nonprofit Organizations Committee (Member)
- State Bar of Georgia (Member)
- American Bar Foundation (Fellow)
- Southern Region and National Executive Board of the Black Law Students Association (Board of Directors)
- Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers (Member)
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (Member)
- American Association for Justice Family Law Section (Secretary)
- American Association for Justice Child Support Committee (Vice Chair)
Awards and Honors
- Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (2015)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2015 - 2016)
- Recognition for Outstanding Service, Minorities in the Profession “If You Can See It, You Can Be It” Program, State Bar of Georgia, 2011
Verdicts and Settlements
- Tony Thomas and Antoine Hinkle v. Viacom, Monami Entertainment, NFGTV , 2014
- Dina Andrews Management v. Percy Bady d/b/a Bad Bady Music , 2015
I would like to thank Mrs. Kelli Hooper for helping me with case. Attorney Hooper is very knowledgeable at what she does. Be sure to let her know what is it that you want from your case because she will fight on your behalf and make it happen. Thank you so much for your time and patience Mrs. Hooper!
Kelli Byers Hooper
Fayetteville Georgia 30214
Atlanta Georgia 30334