See what makes The Law Office Of Michael Trauscht Different
Having an effective attorney involved from the early stages of your case will assure your rights are protected and your claim properly presented.
Personal Injury, Product Liability, Traffic Accidents
Michael E. Trauscht is a personal injury attorney based in Tempe, Arizona. He has over 40 years of legal experience. He focuses his practice on product liability, car accidents, and aviation. He’s been a licensed pilot since 1968, giving him an extra advantage when it comes to aviation litigation.
Some of his notable accomplishments include serving as an associate professor at Arizona State University, changing the law to extend workers’ compensation coverage to Arizona police and firemen, and appearing in Time Magazine, Newsweek, and an interview with Dan Rather.
Want to learn more? Contact attorney Trauscht today to schedule your free consultation.
Education, Experience, and Accolades
- Juris Doctorate, University of Arizona Law School, 1973;
- Deputy Pima County Attorney under (Senator) Dennis DeConcini, 1973-1977. (Specialty: Prosecution of armed robberies, assaults, and burglaries.)
- Associate Professor at Arizona State University, 1980 to 1985.
- Legal Officer (and former lecturer) of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, 1977 to present.
- Member (and past lecturer) of National District Attorneys Association, 1975 to present.
- Cases featured on National News Media: Interviewed by Dan Rather on 60 Minutes production of Who’s Who, Time Magazine, and Newsweek.
- Director, Phoenix Trial Lawyers Association, 1981.
- Member of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association, 1981 to present.
- Law Practice devoted to Injury Law, 1978 to present: product liability, auto and aviation (licensed pilot, 1968)
- Instrumental in obtaining changes in Arizona law which now provides workers compensation coverage to police officers and firemen while traveling to and from work, 1997-1998.
I had a whiplash case that Michael Trauscht's firm handled last year. They were thorough, kept me informed and got a great settlement. It was not a straight forward case, so the insurance company could have fought it, but Trauscht presented a compelling case and they settled without trial. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Michael Trauscht handled a traffic accident where an epileptic lady had a seizure while driving and ran her car into my sister's car. I was an injured passenger in my sister's car. All of my medical care was sought to and taken care of expediently, I was very well informed throughout the case. The paralegal was efficient and professional at all times. The case was settled in a satisfactory time frame, to a very satisfactory amount. I have had the pleasure of referring and using Mr. Trauscht several times since. A great lawyer I would use him again.
His office staff and personnel are always helpful. They handled my case professionally and even reduced my fee.
Michael E. Trauscht
Tempe Arizona 85283
Phoenix Arizona 85004