Interview: Gastric Bypass Surgery Complications
When a patient receives gastric bypass surgery, the medical team must make sure to prevent leaks. An anastomotic leak can lead to sepsis, which causes severe complications.
Atlanta injury attorney Michael Warshauer has years of handling medical malpractice lawsuits. Here he explains what patients can do if they're suffering from gastric bypass surgery complications.
Topics covered in this interview:
- What is gastric bypass surgery?
- How often do complications with gastric bypass surgeries occur?
- How can you tell if something went wrong?
- Does insurance cover gastric bypass surgery?
- How can you tell if medical malpractice occurred?
- Why should you choose a lawyer with trial experience?
- What should you do if you're suffering from gastric bypass surgery complications?
Disclaimer: This video is for informational purposes only. In some states, this video may be deemed Attorney Advertising. The choice of lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.